Saturday, July 04, 2009

Storms and Pie

Tonight we had another line of thunder storms roll through Clarksville, bringing with it several tornado's and lightning. Right over our house we had a funnel cloud form. I watched it form and start to drop -- it was huge. I ran into the house and my new neighbors were so scared they asked to come over too. My new neighbors are from Michigan and do not have the storms like we do here.

So as the storm raged we got to know each other and I explained some of our weather and what to do. She told me she was in the middle of baking pies and turned them off before running over here.

After the storms they went on home and about an hour later she brought me the most wonder piece of sweet potato pie I had ever eaten. So here is to my new neighbor.

Chompy





No comments: