Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's My Birthday!


I love birthdays. I think celebrating the day your were born is such a great human phenomena. How old am I? Well I remember when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan, I remember where I was when John F. Kennedy was shot, I remember Woodstock, I remember living with out running water or indoor plumbing. We were not allowed to wear pants to public school. I have two children, 6 grandchildren, and 1 great-grandchild. How old does that make me? I'm not telling. But it's my birthday and I'm doing a Happy Dance.

4 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your profile picture looks too young for you to be a grandmother.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a day late... so happy UN-Birthday! I hope you had a really lovely day.

Nancy Jo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU. Pretend I'm singing. well maybe not, it might depress you since I'M NOT A VERY GOOD SINGER.
I remember all the same things you do, we must be about the same age. Well never mind.
Yes I was at the thrift again today as you know, its so close and so why not go?
Guess I will go get ready for bed, its almost dark out,HA. Reading a good book, got it at the thrift. The money I save by going there all the time is HUGE.
I know its a day late, but I do wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
NANCY JO

Anonymous said...

I know I am a little late but many happy returns on your Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!