Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What's new at Beloved-Creations

Several of you have asked me what I've been creating lately and I have to say nothing. My arm is still in a sling, I haven't finished my Christmas gifts for my family nor made any thing my self.

There are still lots of new things going on here though. I have a new handbag pattern that I love, new books on doll making, some knew embroidery designs, and lots of new fabric.

I have added some Red Dress items to support The Heart Association and new laptop bags that are def more for us women.

Next week I will also start taking credit cards, best of all tomorrow I will start mt own radio show on blogtalkradio. The buttons you need are here on the right hand column.

My radio show will feature women and web sites. There will be interviews. Just send me a comment if you would like to be on the show. It will be all positive and a way to get some free advertising about your company or cause.

No comments: