Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Review of Pretty in Pink Beaded 3-Light Bowl Pendant Chandelier

Originally submitted at Lamps Plus

This pendant light has a soft and romantic look. It's also a look you can alter as you wish, as it comes with two pleated fabric bands and two beaded strands that let you create you own look. The fabric bands come in pink or white and fit behind the rose motif screen. Then choose from pink ...


Oh So Romantic Chandelier

By Janet at beloved-creations from clarksville, tn on 11/19/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Attractive Design

Best Uses: Primary Light Source

Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper

This chandelier would be wonderful in a romantic cottage or shabby decor home. I would also use it to decorate my office since I love to surround my self with creative and romantic items. This is the ultimate in romantic.

(legalese)

No comments: