Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I have a needle and I'm not afraid to use it!




When I was in Tennessee visiting my daughter and grandchildren, my grandson Jon was pestering me about something while I was doing some hand embroidery. I told him "look I have a needle and I'm not afraid to use it" teasing him to leave me alone. He got me back when I was teaching my granddaughter to do a "salsa dance." I do have to say that I am not a skinny person and I am over 50 so when my daughter filmed it with her cell phone I did think it was funny especially when I tripped and almost fell. What I did not think was funny is when my grandson put it on u-tube. I don't know the address but I think it is under funny clips called Salsa Grannie. If you can find it, have a good laugh.

So I'm am getting back at him. Here is a pic of my grandson. Isn't he cute!!



2 comments:

gerre lynne - soiree muse said...

I found it and love your salsa dance! How neat for your grandchildren that you are able to let your hair down and just enjoy.
x
Gerre
www.gerresbeautifulboutique.blogspot.com

Janet L Christian said...

Gerre I can't believe you found it. I have always loved to dance and tease my g.kids that I am never boring.