Friday, December 14, 2007

oo la la Clarins of Paris

I just found out that I am now a Clarins Affiliate. That means I can pass along the savings to your through specials Clarins offers. Another wonderful feature of Clarins is their membership and profile features so that you can always make sure you get what you need and are looking for. I use many of their products and love them -- I hope you will too!

Here is some additional information about Clarins

Clarins is the leading French luxury make up and skin care brand. Since 1954, the Clarins Group has used its unrivaled expertise in the field of beauty to offer its consumers the safest, most effective products that deliver real results.


Clarins is an internationally recognized and trusted brand for over 50 years.


Clarins products are the winners of many prestigious awards
• USA Cosmopolitan Beauty Award
• USA Health Magazine Beauty Award
• New Woman Jubilee Beauty Awards



Well Being

No comments: