Monday, February 18, 2008

I have found an amazing website for nurses

Have you hugged your nurse today? My daughter is a certified oncology nurse and I have a deep respect and awe of what she does. My grandmother also has a nurse that comes to our house and we don't know what we would do without her. So in honor of them, I am an affiliate for Nurses Station which is a company that sells all kinds of nursing clothes, shoes, gifts, and other things nurses need. Well, when I clicked on the site to check it out, there is a blog http://blog.nursesdirect.com/ that nurses will love to read and go to often. There are categories to share your stories and so many other items of interest. Please check it out and the company Nurses Station.


Great Gifts For Nurses Week at Nurses Station

No comments: