Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tomorrow is the DAY

The Rt 127 yard sale starts tomorrow. I will be leaving Krypton Kentucky at 7:00 am. I will arrive in Russell Springs, Kentucky around 9:30 -- that is after filling up my gas tank and filling up on caffeine from Starbucks in London, Kentucky.

My main goal is to fine lots of vintage linen and fabric. Maybe a few books, maybe some china, maybe some sewing notions, oh well, maybe I'll just shop till I run out of money.

I will take lots of pictures -- and post on my blog.

I have my flea market bag packed -- what's in it? Have I left anything out?
tape measure
magnifying glass
notebook and pens
handi-wipes
cash
wallet
sunglasses
business cards
camera and extra batteries
music
tape
wrapping tissue paper
small bungee cord
plastic bags
scissors
water

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Janet!

Oh what fun! Hope you have a fantastic time shopping for beautiful things. I wish I could go with you! lol Can't wait to see what you buy!
Enjoy!
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

ShabbyInTheCity said...

We must be neighbors...sort of...I see Russelville at the bottom of this post but I don't know where London is...I'm in Guthrie, near Clarksville, Tn!