Friday, September 19, 2008

20 Things I love About Fall

Fall is my favorite time of the year. Here are some of my favorite reasons.
1. Taking walks
2. Wearing a light sweater
3. The smell of the air
4. Frost
5. Pumpkin pie
6. Pumpkin spice latte
7. The beautiful colors of the trees
8. Fall festivals
9. Cooking soups and stews
10. Being grateful at Thanksgiving
11. Home Coming at our church
12. Christmas Crafts
13. The beauty of red
14. Gatherings with family and friends
15. Fires in the fireplace
16. Sitting on my porch
17. Changing out to fall decor
18. Cool nights and warm quilts
19. University of Kentucky Basket Ball -- Go Wildcats
20. God's cycle of life through the seasons

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Sweet list- got me to thinking about a few things-
Thanks for sharing

Corinne said...

oooh, pumpkin spice latte. I forgot about that one!!! Love your list.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Thanks for being a part of the 20 Things and sharing your list on Mr. Linky!

You've got some great things to add to the beauty of fall! Thanks for the inspiration.

Fall blessings,
Melissa

jill said...

This season brings so much to enjoy! You've got a great list. Happy Fall!

Meghan said...

Great list.
I complete forgot about Christmas crafts!!!

Hmm...perhaps I should add to my list!

Unknown said...

I'm smelling that stew! Miss Shabby of Shabby in the City keeps me posted on all things Kentucky! I have had quite an education! Love your loyalty to Terry Bradshaw!

KJ

Vee said...

Oh yes! Giving thanks at Thanksgiving...my favorite holiday. How did I forget that one?!

Kathy said...

Love your Autumn list!
Kathy

Unknown said...

I'm so enjoying everyone's favorites! We have so many things in common. I liked the Christmas crafts favorite on yours!

KJ
California

Anonymous said...

It is very weird not having fall here in Mass.??! Still beach weather.
Love your blog and MMP gals!