Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Crazy Tuesday

Today I had a doctor's appointment so I got ready to go to town, packed up the garbage and put it in my car,  when a tree run out in the driveway and hit my bumper.  Can you believe it? (HaHa)  I guess it was a good thing since if I hadn't hit that tree while backing out to my turning spot, I would have gone in the creek.  That would not have been fun.  I was so busy trying not to hit my porch that I forget the trees behind me.  Oh Well!

So I go to take my garbage to the dump and guess what?  It is Tuesday.  Which means it's closed.  I know this but somehow I forgot.  So now I have to go to town with a bag of garbage in my car.  When I get home -- I think -- what am I going to do with the garbage?  It is warm outside so it will smell by tomorrow.  I can't leave the window down because animals may get into my car.  So I just bring it back into the house and will take it to the dump tomorrow.















Does anyone know what this is?  What is the smoke stack for.

2 comments:

gail said...

Hi Janet,,, that darn TREE!. LOL I am glad you didnt end up in the creek though, but man What a day... the dump closed to. I guess it takes a while to adjust to country life! lol
Have a great week at Blackberry cabin. (()) gail

Antique-Boutique said...

Oh Janet, I'm sorry I laughed at your story! I kind of pulled the same trick a few months ago...I backed into my car with my truck! Who put my car in my way? Oh, it's good to see that I'm not alone in my antics!

Debbie