Friday, April 02, 2010

Show and Tell Monday


I'm either late or early for Show and Tell Monday at Make Mine Pink http://makeminepink.com/, but here is my blog post.

I have some new spring yarn to work with.  First is a cream dinem yarn -- I plan to make a summer scarf.  The other is a coral cotton that I plan to make some dish cloths with.  When the dish cloths and scarf is finished, I will have them for sale on my web site at http://www.makeminepink.com/boutiques/beloved-blackberry-cabin.aspx?page=1

Enjoy this weather!

7 comments:

Cottage Flair said...

Fun colors. Post the pics when your projects are done. I love hand made dish cloths.
jennifer

Kath' said...

Oh sounds like a whole lotta fun. I will check back on the washrags. They are my moms favorite kind to use and Mothers Day and her Birthday are coming up. Have fun. Kath'

lisa said...

Janet

Love the colors! Can't wait to see what you create.

Amore Artisan Boutique said...

Love the colors too! I sure can use something warm with all the cold weather and snow out here in the Pacific NW
hugs sassy gail of www.thesassybeach.com

Mary Patterson said...

Hi Janet,
Love that pretty springy coral color - can't wait to see your finished products!
Mary P
http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/

Carolee Crafts said...

Can't wait to see the finished projects, always love to get new yarn or a fresh piece of fabric.

Patricia said...

Looks like spring in the yarn basket. The coral is pretty! Have fun getting things ready for your website. Make sure to enjoy the spring weather in the woods!
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com