Sunday, May 09, 2010

Lawn Tractor Part 2

As I said in my last post, I was sick and didn't get a chance to mow my yard.  Well it was a lot more than just the flu I had severe asthma.  I drove myself to the hospital Thursday morning and promptly passed out in the emergency room.  My oxygen was 86.  That is not good.  I finally got out of the hospital on Sunday but I am still to sick to mow the lawn so I hired someone to mow it for me.  It is probably a good thing too because he said that hill is a killer.  You can see how some of the yard is mowed and some not.  But I love this tree.


I found these clogs at a store for almost nothing so I bought them and planted some little flowers in them.



This little flower is growing in my yard.  Not sure what it is but it just stood out in a sea of green.



These are some neighborhood steaks -- I mean cows.  Arn't they cute!  Anyway I would love to have a good steak cooked on the grill.

No comments: